Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss BCT Buxton Charcoal tiles BCT46196 in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

JemmaD

-
Reaction score
I am looking for BCT Buxton Charcoal tiles BCT46196 330mm x 300 mm but honestly now I am desperate for a match

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How many are you looking for?

I think it will be a hard find this.

It isn't too expensive to retile with some cheap tiles if the floor is solid etc.

Got any pictures of the room?

JemmaD

-
Reaction score
How many are you looking for?

I think it will be a hard find this.

It isn't too expensive to retile with some cheap tiles if the floor is solid etc.

Got any pictures of the room?
Hi there, thanks for your help! A minimum of 8 I think. Unfortunately I got half way across the floor by the time the online tiling company finally admitted they hadn’t got the stock after all. I have called the company that took over BCT and the said they may have a match so fingers crossed! It looks very dark on the floor but has a blue grey tone in the light as you can see

Attachments

• 7E7B8538-DD82-47F1-A4B2-391460B1692E.jpeg
    418.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 26083A66-C2CD-409B-AEE1-CF882343CC35.jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 567BB285-CC1C-445E-9153-3DF8DBC1D032.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Worst case scenario is you accent that quite square (and decent compared to some we see on here) area with another colour but exactly the same sized tile. Which there will be many options. So either a similar colour or a contrasting one.

See what BCT newbie owners come up with but I doubt it will be much personally. I'll cross my fingers mind.

JemmaD

-
Reaction score
Hi just to say that the nearest match I could find to this was Victorian Style Anthracite Porcelain Floor Tile. Doesn’t have the slightly lighter blue grey touch but at least the base colour is there. I may try my hand at matching with tile paint sponged on

Attachments

• IMG_7916.MOV
    333.2 KB
  • 2F254D52-89A1-45E4-B27C-C2E09A3C17E9.jpeg
    292.9 KB · Views: 5

Reply to BCT Buxton Charcoal tiles BCT46196 in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks