Search the forum,

Discuss Battipav vip 260, Rubi 250N or some other? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

andeb

Hello

Im having a company where we make about 10 bathrooms per year and some kitchens. Now i am about to invest in a wet tile saw.

I don't want to pay to much though I think I can get a good saw for around 800 euro.
Im looking in to a Battipav Vip 260 or a Rubi 250N. What do you think.

Should I pay more or are they good tile saws for that amount of money?

D

DHTiling

I had that wetsaw... total pants ...

Look at the Dewalt D24000 or the Sigma 10M or 9M

A

andeb

Okey :) then i think Ruby is not an option. I think i like that the saw is on rail. Why does people like the Dewalt?

Has anyone some experience from Battipav vip 260?

Reply to Battipav vip 260, Rubi 250N or some other? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen