Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davemul

All non cut tiles are down... back buttering is proper messy. This was quite stressful, dont know why!

77f073a9.jpg

a1f16b19.jpg

8f785552.jpg

D

davemul

Going to go and unpack the big clinker.. any tips on using it? i have a hunch the instructions will be pony!

M

Mike

i would have laid the row opposite the door in one go, laying the drilled/cut ones at the same time, this would ensure all the tiles match up height wise. i always work in an 'L' shape not a 'U' shape. it will probably be okay if the floors flat. looking good so far btw mate :thumbsup:

D

davemul

Thanks Mike... the tiles opposite the door arent fixed down yet, just cut ready to bond... Had some day job work to do today so was pushed for time to spend on the bathroom

B

Bolter

By the way, little tip with the mosaic tiles. Do you have a rubber grout float? I always lay a few sheets, and then go over it with the rubber float (anything flat will work) and it seats all the mosaics flat with each other. Just press the float onto the sheets working across them.

Reply to Bathroom project - Work in progress in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen