Search the forum,

Discuss Advise On Trowel Type And Which Spacers For Quartz 600x600 Floor Tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

I use a minimum 10mm square notch on a good substrate.
A 12mm trowel will do as you will end up with 2-3mm adhesive underneath.

H

hmtiling

Tilemaster ultimate is rated for quartz I'd go with that coz all 2 part adhesive are miserable to use
I wouldn't use anything but a 2 part. Tilemaster did post on here about having many successful installations with ultimate but it didn't sound like a guarantee to me.

R

Rookery

I wouldn't use anything but a 2 part. Tilemaster did post on here about having many successful installations with ultimate but it didn't sound like a guarantee to me.
It states on the boxes of Gulfstone specifically to use a 2 part powder/latex adhesive so I wouldn't gamble on anything less.

Reply to Advise On Trowel Type And Which Spacers For Quartz 600x600 Floor Tile in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen