Search the forum,

Discuss Advise on tile layout in bathroom in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marsaday1971

IMG_0013.JPG

Hello

Can i get peoples opinions on what to do with the wall in the pic. I am not sure where to put tiles, apart from in the shower area.

I was intending on tiling the whole wall, but have decided against that now.

Would you tile around the toilet area, upto the window cill height ?

I intend to use a whitish tile which may have a marble type pattern in it. I also intend to use lines of glass beads at points in the shower. What do you think to a 100mm wide line running down the middle, being dissected by the shower valve.

I am open to ideas.

M

marsaday1971

Enclosure is 2 pieces of glass made up for me. i havent stuck the tray down and put the valve in the wall not knowing the dimensions.

The glass at the front is 850mm wide and is 1800mm high. It will just miss the ceiling slope at the end.

If i have painted the wall, does this mean i cannot tile now ? There is no way i will be taking the pint off. it is the first watered down coat.

I am thinking to just do the enclosure and under the window.

I will see how it goes and may go for the whole thing however.

Reply to Advise on tile layout in bathroom in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.