Search the forum,

Discuss Advice please - Residue on porcelain slate effect tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Crazifuel

Hi

we have tiled the bathroom with slate porcelain tiles and grouted using a ready mix glitter grout.
This left a glue residue on the tiles, which we scrubbed to remove. This wasn't that successful.
We have now re-grouted it black and we are still left with a white residue on the tiles.

We have used a grout remover solution but this hasn't removed it.
When we wipe the tiles with water it appears to disappear, but once dried it is still there.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Kate

Reply to Advice please - Residue on porcelain slate effect tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have a small 2br on slab 1950’s originally had 9” vinyl tiles and dark brown/ black adhesive...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have quarry tiles which we used iron wax satin on. I did one coat. We then had some...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen