Discuss Advice on cutting tiles with angle grinder, please?? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Rosa

TF
Reaction score
Thanks Julian, it's not professional but I'm proud of it.
I can't compare leveling system as this is my first time tilling but I'm happy with it. From the usual complaints...no chipping the tile and two clips broke...but I blame not pressing the plier firmly down when pushing the wedges in.
If I had the chance to start over I'll go for any system with a flat base...so the base it's not in the way when trowelling near the edges. For professional this can sound silly but I'm always worry that the little jump will leave too much or too little adhesive behind.
John Paul is right, they where laid first.
Paul...:tearsofjoy:... I bit of truth in there but mostly because I can't wait to see how it looks without them:blush:

Reply to Advice on cutting tiles with angle grinder, please?? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks