Search the forum,

Discuss advertising boards in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
wondered how many uf us use these outide customers houses?

was helping another tiler today and he had one tied to fence with rip ties...says he had 2 enquiries for small jobs yesterday from it and whilst i was cutting outide i did notice a lot of people taking notice of the sign

despite the fact his van is right outside sign written does anyone use these and rate them?

i ordered 2 today..30 quid cant go wrong i think

I

Ian

I had a couple priced up but they were a lot more than £30 so didn't bother. I'd quite like to get one of those 'A' frames done, they look quite classy.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
these ones are the same as the ones houses use for sale signs with coloured print on front of logo and details of company

ill post some pics once i get them next week

G

Gazzer

Chris Roe was having a garage clean out the other day and asked if I wanted his A frame sign, I havent had chance to sort out getting it altered yet for my details but its pretty much free advertising once its done and you know neighbours love to keep up with the Jones !

S

Stewart

Sound idea, but not for me and not so sure that some of my customers would approve and if your van is lettered up, that should be enough for outside a customers house. To be totally honest, if a tradesman asked to put a board up in my garden or at a window, I would say no, as the jobs not complete and until it is, I couldn't recommend them!

Created on iPhone.....

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
was talking to a local chippy who has a couple of these boards and they havent got him any work. He's had them about a year and is wondering whether to carry on using them. I guess it depends what wording you use on it, but I agree, I wouldnt like them put up in my house as I wont recommend until the work is done, plus, if your van is signwritten, surely that is enough

D

doug boardley

I'd consider it as my pick-up isn't lettered, obviously I'd ask the customer first if it's okay, although I wouldn't see a problem as they probs got me via recommendation in the first place.

Reply to advertising boards in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen