Search the forum,

Discuss Addy recommendation for mirror metro in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all, new to forum.

I have some metro mirror tiles to install in a bathroom.

What adhesive and grout should I use?

Many thanks.
EEESSH!
Hi mate. I have used these in a kitchen (walls). They are horrible to work with! I used Ultra Pro Flex S2, but I think any powder S2 adhesive will work. I swerved even BAL White Star ready-mix as I think it fell short of the job looking at the spec.
Grout wise, I used a smooth flexible grout (for 2mm joints). Don't use a wide joint grout as it'll have coarse sand in it, which will scratch the glass. Go for BAL Microflex or another flexible small joint grout (up to 2mm)

My customer was happy enough to ask me to tile his floor 2 years later.

Last edited:

Reply to Addy recommendation for mirror metro in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen