Search the forum,

Discuss Access Panel in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

scotmk

I am very please with my access panel. Took me as long as it took to do a whole wall, but not bad at a all lol.

20160204_100357.jpg
20160204_100413.jpg

P

p4ulo

Oh yes, that looks nice.
Is it just made out of tile edging strips?
And, how does it go in / pull out?

S

scotmk

Yes, set of edging on bath and another set of edging on panel with a 1 to 2 mm gap.

Got a 8 magnetic push openers on 2 on each straights. Push them in and it comes out enough to grab and pull of the magnets then click them back in. Like on posh kitchen doors lol.

F

Flintstone

Access panels are always a tricky thing to get to function and look right. Looks decent.
What are you going to do with the gap to the ceiling?

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Nice work. I always work to hole tiles or two then silicone in with matching colour, saves on magnets and catches.
Those tiles at the back of the room...are they from home base ?
I think they are from Ctd if not they have one very similar.

Is the temp plug socket on the lighting ring. Remember it's only 6amp

W

White Room

Nice work. I always work to hole tiles or two then silicone in with matching colour, saves on magnets and catches.
I think they are from Ctd if not they have one very similar.

Is the temp plug socket on the lighting ring. Remember it's only 6amp
Just finished a job with exact same pattern from Homebase.....

Reply to Access Panel in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen