Search the forum,

Discuss A year in the life of a new Tiler. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rufus the tiler

I believe that new tilers should contact the most respected tilers in their area and offer free labour in exchange for knowledge and tricks of the trade .....jumping straight at it is achievable but you will be stressed beyond belief for a year or two.
:wink:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hard when in the end you become their competitors and manage to see their contacts they've gained over the years etc. They need to protect their future etc

You'd be best trying that and traveling to somewhere out of your area. Although just last week we had a kind bloke take another bloke on for free to show him the ropes so there are people willing to do it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No this is post number one

It has been converted to an article then the article system changed over to WordPress and first post has an issue now linking to a dead page.

I can sort that out I think.

Reaction score
No this is post number one

It has been converted to an article then the article system changed over to WordPress and first post has an issue now linking to a dead page.

I can sort that out I think.
Hi Dan

Have you sorted this link, I would be intrigued to read the article.

Reply to A year in the life of a new Tiler. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen