Search the forum,

Discuss A recent wet room project. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Utilising a shower former design I saw somewhere on line, a few months back I believe, I completed this wet room a few weeks ago.

It's a 1200 x600 x 10mm porcelain from Mandarin Stone.

The short walls I re-fabricated the 1200's down to 600's so that I could keep the bond with the floor.

All externals were mitred, of course, and the shower screen was sunk beneath the thing to give a completely frameless look.

One reason for the set out was that the drain and diverter were miss aligned, and a conventional set out would have highlighted this.

The window was actually offset to the joint line by approx 20mm also, but with a little jiggery pokery I was able to visually put it in the right place.

A lot of messing about? ..... yeah, maybe.

But the look on the clients face when completed, more than made up for the extra bit of hassle.

Plus they were a joy to work with.

IMG_9075.JPG IMG_9077.JPG IMG_9080.JPG IMG_9086.JPG IMG_9087.JPG IMG_9089.JPG IMG_9092.JPG IMG_9093.JPG IMG_9095.JPG IMG_9096.JPG IMG_9097.JPG IMG_9099.JPG IMG_9101.JPG IMG_9112.JPG

Mark Frost

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
you know life has changed.. when I was 16 Britney spears made me happy.. now today at 32 this makes me happy great work chief

Reply to A recent wet room project. in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen