Search the forum,

Discuss 3d software for tile design / layout plans in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend software that I can use to show clients what , their final bathroom or kitchens projects could look like after tiling and sanitary ware are installed !

W

White Room

I had a look at them years ago, as my computer techi was'nt that good gave it up as a bad idea.....

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I bet you'll need deep pockets for that

K

Kia tiling

Can anyone recommend software that I can use to show clients what , their final bathroom or kitchens projects could look like after tiling and sanitary ware are installed !

Google sketchup is worth a look, it's free n powerful I've used it several times but need to learn more to benefit fully and be less time consuming...

P

Peter

Google Sketch up looks like a good job. Had drawings of a recent job made up on it and they were spot on for a free product.

Got an Autocad trail once but couldn't make head nor tail of it.

Reply to 3d software for tile design / layout plans in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen