Search the forum,

Discuss 2 Tilers Looking For Private Job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

juris

hi . we are 2 tilers looking for private job. london and 50miles around. if you have some
options please let me know. there is some examples of our works. thanks
GYO ltd. juris 07428474639

mozaika_dlea_vannoi_1.jpg information_items_67 (1).jpg dizajn-vannoj-komnaty-mozaika.jpeg picmain.jpg art.jpg 449846_casablanca_marocco_marokko_mozaika_arki_arxitektur_1920x1200_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg dizayn_pola_iz_plitki1.jpg downloadfile.jpeg downloadfile-7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
J

juris

Absolute no no imo.
Posting photos of work that's not yours and saying you can do similar ....
anyone could do that....
you would of been better off just posting the pictures of the work you have actually done.
Good luck with the search for work but please don't try and pass others outstanding tiling off as your own

OK.this was last
Absolute no no imo.
Posting photos of work that's not yours and saying you can do similar ....
anyone could do that....
you would of been better off just posting the pictures of the work you have actually done.
Good luck with the search for work but please don't try and pass others outstanding tiling off as your own work.
OK deal.it was just for beginning advertising. I hope there is more friendly people here

J

juris

Speak for yourself. I dont lie about the work I do. Every pic I post I have done myself. Even if I could do the work I wouldnt post someone elses pics, its underhand.
don't tell me you never lie
it was firs lies in this forum fro me
and I give for everyone opportunity
to see your reaction from other degrees...
you are so afraid to lie become you afraid you can't resolve it and make it go in good way ...I looking for work in all strategies

Reply to 2 Tilers Looking For Private Job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement