Discuss 2 Tilers Looking For Private Job in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

juris

hi . we are 2 tilers looking for private job. london and 50miles around. if you have some
options please let me know. there is some examples of our works. thanks
GYO ltd. juris 07428474639

mozaika_dlea_vannoi_1.jpg information_items_67 (1).jpg dizajn-vannoj-komnaty-mozaika.jpeg picmain.jpg art.jpg 449846_casablanca_marocco_marokko_mozaika_arki_arxitektur_1920x1200_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg dizayn_pola_iz_plitki1.jpg downloadfile.jpeg downloadfile-7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
O

One Day

The 1st two images I ran through tineye.com show up as stock images.
Is this REALLY your own work or have you "borrowed" these photos? :rolleyes:

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well if you do work like that and have no work what can that tell me ok show me pictures of you doing it stage by stage or you could show your ub40 our your nvq 0 or you could post some pictures of you out side bq with the rest of them :eek:

O

One Day

Looks a decent enough job and honest pictures :thumbsup:

Don't borrow other peoples photos ;)
(It's a pet-hate of mine)

J

juris

yes this is just ad photos for promotion:thumbsup:
for first look they get more attention.
in this case more emotional replies.

W

White Room

It's advertising under false pretences, it's not your work so clients maybe disappointed when they ask for bisazza mosaics in the bathroom and the house is worth 10 million pound and you can't achieve the finish required....wrong, wrong, wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

juris

It's advertising under false pretences, it's not your work so clients maybe disappointed when they ask for bisazza mosaics in the bathroom and the house is worth 10 million pound....wrong, wrong, wrong.
its not wrong if you can do same job...i just dont have good quality pic...all from the phone...some 400pic. im lazy to take them...

Reply to 2 Tilers Looking For Private Job in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks