Search the forum,

Discuss 2 Tilers Looking For Private Job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Absolute no no imo.
Posting photos of work that's not yours and saying you can do similar ....
anyone could do that....
you would of been better off just posting the pictures of the work you have actually done.
Good luck with the search for work but please don't try and pass others outstanding tiling off as your own work.

J

juris

Absolute no no imo.
anyone could do that....
you would of been better off just posting the pictures of the work you have actually done.
Good luck with the search for work but please don't try and pass others outstanding tiling off as your own

OK.this was last
Absolute no no imo.
anyone could do that....
Good luck with the search for work but please don't try and pass others outstanding tiling off as your own work.
OK deal.it was just for beginning advertising. I hope there is more friendly people here

I

Italy

OK deal.it was just for beginning advertising. I hope there is more friendly people here
We are all friendly here.
But do you know, when a (tiler) starts as you did ......
do you know, some friends of the forum, might consider changing jobs .... and maybe might turn the balls
cordially
did I write well?

Reply to 2 Tilers Looking For Private Job in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen