Discuss 1/4 x 3/8 U notched Trowel in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello,

Due to slight small bumpy-ness in wall I hope to be able to level it out when setting 12 x 12 tile. I may need slightly more than 1/8 inch depth under the tile though. If a 1/4 x 1/4 square notched trowel leaves 1/8 inch thin set depth under the tile what would a 1/4 x 3/8 U notched trowel leave? Ideally looking for something around 3/16 inch thin set depth under the tile and would like to stay with a U notched trowel. Thank you

Reply to 1/4 x 3/8 U notched Trowel in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, and thanks for any advice. After pulling over 900 lbs of dead weight in the center of my...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay