Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
S
Hello, About to replace my bath and shower enclosure and so looking for some replacement tiles...
Replies
Views
Simon Reeve
S
P
I am refreshing my bathroom which is tiled with Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco glossy white tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Liz Laverick
L
Hello, Looking for this tile for a relative. Google throws up some hits but both Casa Dolce...
Replies
Views
P
I am looking for some 1970’s (?)Discontinued Johnson ceramic wall tiles - Cristal Waldorf Honey...
Replies
Views
peter Thomson
P
Porcelanosa discontinued this size approx 2 years ago. I need 4 tiles to match existing to...
Replies
Views
L
I am looking for approximately 8 twin tecnos tiles 20x31.6 to finish tiling a bathroom.
Replies
Views
Jason23
J
H
Does anyone anywhere have spare beige/white lace tiles designed by Rosie Simmonds and sold...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
M
Hi, I need a minimum of 7 m2 (about 40) of these tiles to match an area. I have the box of the...
Replies
Views
Mal R
M
S
Hello, We are having a new bath fitted in our bathroom and the bottom row of tiles around the...
Replies
Views
S
I'm looking for some.Malaya Black floor tiles , they where sold at tops tiles,they look like...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 51856
D
J
Looking for the same tile as some of you on this forum, did anyone have any luck???? polished...
Replies
Views
joanne craske
J
blue tile with hint of grey by Knight007 posted Feb 8, 2017 at 8:59 AMNeed to replace some...
Replies
Views
L
I'm looking for around 50 Halcon Reims Crema tiles.
Replies
Views
Lorna
L
S
This is a long shot I know as I believe these tiles were bought at least 15 years ago. 10x10cm...
Replies
Views
Sslates
S
I am looking for B&Q floor tiles. Soho Black Chequered 600x600. Recently stocked by B&Q and now...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen