Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Malaya Black tops tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Trader History (0)
  1. Stuart ward

Stuart ward Member of Tilers Forums

I'm looking for some.Malaya Black floor tiles , they where sold at tops tiles,they look like grey although called malaya black now discontinued.

2. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

I've moved this into the discontinued tile finding section. Hope you get lucky

3. Sylvain Jamais

Sylvain Jamais Active Member

Hi Stuart,

If you're still looking, I was clearing the garage and I have 5 packs of 15 tiles leftover from 2013. 4 of the packs are unopened, the fifth is complete but has been open.

We're in Ely not far from you. Sylvain

malaya 1.jpg malaya 2.jpg malaya 3.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

5. Becki

Becki New to TilersForums.co.uk

Hi,

do you still have any boxes of these tiles for sale? Thanks,

Becki

6. Sylvain Jamais

Hi Becki,

Yes, the boxes on the photo above are still in our garage, 4 unopened of 15 tiles each, the fifth box might be missing a tile, I'm not home right now to check.

Sylvain

7. Becki

Becki New to TilersForums.co.uk

Hi,

We would be interested in purchasing one box - it would need to be delivered to an address in London - is that okay?

Thanks,

Becki

8. Sylvain Jamais

Hi. I guess but I imagine this is too heavy for the post office. let me investigate and get back to you. This might not be right away, bit busy this week and away all next. Sylvain

9. Sylvain Jamais

Hi Becki.

Sorry for the delay. One box is 25 kg. Parcelforce are asking for £45 for delivery. I'd do the box for £15.

For info delivery for 2 boxes is £80, not quite double.

What do you want to do?

Sylvain