Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Malaya Black tops tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Trader History (0)
  1. Stuart ward

Stuart ward Member of Tilers Forums

I'm looking for some.Malaya Black floor tiles , they where sold at tops tiles,they look like grey although called malaya black now discontinued.

2. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

I've moved this into the discontinued tile finding section. Hope you get lucky

3. Sylvain Jamais

Sylvain Jamais Active Member

Hi Stuart,

If you're still looking, I was clearing the garage and I have 5 packs of 15 tiles leftover from 2013. 4 of the packs are unopened, the fifth is complete but has been open.

We're in Ely not far from you. Sylvain

malaya 1.jpg malaya 2.jpg malaya 3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor