• Thread starter Italy
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 4K

Discuss yara gambirasio murder in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

I wanted to point this documentary.
This murder occurred at 1km from my home in 2010.
I remember those days, we had police and law enforcement in all areas, outside the gate, behind the house, everywhere molecular dogs.
the fact held with bated breath throughout Italy.
They have taken the DNA of thousands of people, (i no).
the culprit, is a mason who lived at 6km from my house, arrested him at the construction site.

Storyville | Sky.com - https://www.sky.com/new-search/panel-1fbaab69-6463-4b4c-8088-12f1e159f39a?q=yara

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I remember those days, we had police and law enforcement in all areas, outside the gate, behind the house, everywhere molecular dogs.
the culprit, is a mason who lived at 6km from my house, arrested him at the construction site.

Storyville | Sky.com - https://www.sky.com/new-search/panel-1fbaab69-6463-4b4c-8088-12f1e159f39a?q=yara
So how exactly did u frame that for man for ur crime ?

I

Italy

So how exactly did u frame that for man for ur crime ?
I would take one day for writing what happened.
Many plots, because they found that the father of the perpetrator, was not the father he had. but it was another man. This has slowed down a lot investigations.
you just put in google "Gambirasio Yara" and realize it's a long story.

took years to find the culprit.

J

J Sid

will watch that tomorrow, will we see you?

Reply to yara gambirasio murder in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks