Currently reading:
Wots your new years resolution..?

Discuss Wots your new years resolution..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

well done Doug, keep going.. it will be so worth it in the end. :20:

Here here, Doug, well done you! We're all behind you!!!
:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::grouphug:

and Girl Racer, couldn't agree more with your previous post, I went 'cold turkey' too, in 1988, right when I went through a divorce, stressful time or what? and thought if I can do this now I can do anything!!! I did it and yes, it's willpower and it was respecting myself and my own decision that kept me on track, especially when watching TV and you see someone smoking etc.

And yes, it's been SO worth it, there is nothing bad to say about it at all.

Let's see if I can loose that stone I'd like to loose.... no pressure from hubby at all with that, just from me.... size 8 /10/12??? blimey - you have nothing to worry about, Girl Racer!!!:gorgeous:

(but then I'm 5'8", size 12 would look silly on me, or so I keep telling myself....)

Here's to a great New Year anyhow.... the more of us there are who are convinced we can make it great the better for everyone, let's try lifting the spirits rather than be dragged down by the very efficient doom & gloom messengers...

G

grumpygrouter

Here here, Doug, well done you! We're all behind you!!!
:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::grouphug:

and Girl Racer, couldn't agree more with your previous post, I went 'cold turkey' too, in 1988, right when I went through a divorce, stressful time or what? and thought if I can do this now I can do anything!!! I did it and yes, it's willpower and it was respecting myself and my own decision that kept me on track, especially when watching TV and you see someone smoking etc.

And yes, it's been SO worth it, there is nothing bad to say about it at all.

Let's see if I can loose that stone I'd like to loose.... no pressure from hubby at all with that, just from me.... size 8 /10/12??? blimey - you have nothing to worry about, Girl Racer!!!:gorgeous:

(but then I'm 5'8", size 12 would look silly on me, or so I keep telling myself....)

Here's to a great New Year anyhow.... the more of us there are who are convinced we can make it great the better for everyone, let's try lifting the spirits rather than be dragged down by the very efficient doom & gloom messengers...
Absolutely...size 12 minimum for your height IMO. 14 even better. Women should have CURVES!

D

doug boardley

if you can get through the first 4-5 days or so, you should be able to get over the worst of it..

being 5'5 and a size 14 isn't the best look though Doug.... :dizzy2:
I suppose it depends on who's eyes you look through, personally i prefer more Rubenesque curves to a catwalk size model, Sophie Dahl being a highly commendable exception tho'!!

Reply to Wots your new years resolution..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.