Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes Formations Linear Shades Ceramic Wall Tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Wickes Dartford are showing 10 boxes in stock.

Reaction score
Cheers Boggs it is, called them to check, and apparently they’ve all been thrown due to damage, I got the manufactures and called them, they said it was a one off exclusive for Wicks, not looking good for my bathroom right now

Reply to Wickes Formations Linear Shades Ceramic Wall Tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen