Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes Florina Beige Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Did a fairly large job with these tiles about 3 years ago, but since then and with some remodelling a door position has been changed leaving a bit of a large patch where the old one had been.
I've searched ebay, Gumtree, FB all the usual places, so thought an ask here might work.

Please let me know if you have any of these at all or maybe if you've any idea where odd boxes of Wickes tiles end up.

Adrian

PS: Need the Beige, not Grey.

L

loads here in Nottingham

Did a fairly large job with these tiles about 3 years ago, but since then and with some remodelling a door position has been changed leaving a bit of a large patch where the old one had been.
I've searched ebay, Gumtree, FB all the usual places, so thought an ask here might work.

Please let me know if you have any of these at all or maybe if you've any idea where odd boxes of Wickes tiles end up.

Adrian

PS: Need the Beige, not Grey.

Reply to Wickes Florina Beige Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen