Search the forum,

Discuss Whitebeam hits 29k! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well done Mark!

It's definitely about that mate. Possibly more.

(To the rest: I'd pruned some moderators and admin forums - and he'd lost over a thousand posts - so we're being cautious and going for this figure, it's actually probably nearer 30k but let's roll with this)

Massive thanks mate. Goes without saying and you guys don't do all this for the thanks. But you certainly deserve a virtual pint here and there (and an actual one when we meet pal)

Thanks again.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Top man Mark, it was a pleasure to meet you at last, you are a true gent.

TF would not be the same without you.

Regards and respect. Phil.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well done Mark, great milestone to reach, keep going!! :thumbsup:

W

White Room

Top man Mark, it was a pleasure to meet you at last, you are a true gent.

TF would not be the same without you.

Regards and respect. Phil.

Feelings mutual Phil:thumbsup:

and to all the other guys I have met recently aswell and hopefully to others I may meet in the future:thumbsup:

M

m3fitter

well done Mark ! its good to know that this forum will still be here in 6 months, based upon peeps like you, I was a member of Trusted tradesman for 10 years and I was gutted when it went down, probably because of peeps like me, who post sporadically and just expect a forum just to be there, if you like it and you want it, make sure you are active ( * note to oneself, takes ones own advice ! ) Again, well done :)

Reply to Whitebeam hits 29k! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen