Search the forum,

Discuss Which Mapei Flexible Grout best matches Colorstuk Rapid n Gris ? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kev1

Hi,
Not sure whether to go for Grey or Ash Grey to best match to Colorstuk Rapid n Gris/Grey.
Any suggestions ?
thanks

K

Kev1

Hi, thanks for the reply, I managed to source a bag of Colorstuk Rapid in Gris from Littlejohns in Petersfield when they returned a call to my earlier email enquiry.
An hour prior to that I did purchase a bag of Mapei in Grey but it didn't match. I was just about to try the Ash Grey as a review said it drys nearly white, when I got the phone call. Had I not received that call I would have gone for the Ash Grey as it appears to be the best alternative match.
Thanks

Reply to Which Mapei Flexible Grout best matches Colorstuk Rapid n Gris ? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen