Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 9966

OH!! seems you are a member of the arms anyway.......haven't you noticed your name is in red......don't blame me i didn't let you in..lol lol...

OMG when did that happen? :coolgleamA:

I didn't ask for a key! lol! Quick, change the locks before I gatecrash!

D

DHTiling

It has been like that for a while......i just presumed you asked dan to let you in....never mind eh..lol...leave the bar staff alone...:dizzy2:

D

Deleted member 9966

It has been like that for a while......i just presumed you asked dan to let you in....never mind eh..lol...leave the bar staff alone...:dizzy2:

Nope, never asked Dan... maybe he was in a good mood?

I won't mind if you lock me out :20:

D

doug boardley

No point me even asking for a key, firstly I'm not even in the trade, and secondly, I wouldn't even know how to get to the bar and order a drink :smash:

That's what I got married for :8:
if you look at your avatar GRR it says you're alredy in!!

D

Deleted member 9966

wots that doug, spank the duck champion...lol..ok i'll remember that..lol

I shall say this only once... it's an arcade game and I was bored during my last week at work so had a bash at a few of the games...

Spank the Duck was the only one I was good at! :smash:

R

RITE TOUCH

please could i gain entry to have a pint with you all at the tilers forums arms? looking forward to it!

D

DHTiling

please could i gain entry to have a pint with you all at the tilers forums arms? looking forward to it!

If you read the first post in this thread then you will see what you have to do......pm the details over and we can let you in..

Reply to Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks