Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Where could i get in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
a new handle for my old carl damn wash/boy please guys ? its one of the old blue one's ,my helper broke the handle like a spanner when washing it -out with a hose pipe , he was holding it by one end the weight with water in it was to much and the lug at the end of the grey handle snapped off ,but there is nothing wrong with the blue water box just need a new handle ???:thumbsup: i have had it for donkeys years and hate throwing things away that have served me well.......

M

m3fitter

if you're really nice, i'll send you my handle, as my karl got a hole in it 5 years ago, and I use it for storing stuff.... and my ex lad then, put the metal grate out by a grundon bin, unfortunately in the 10 minutes it was out there, Grundon collected the waste ! and my grate !!

Reaction score
SAM_0278.jpg This is the very wash boy i have hung the handle over the box and you can see the broken lug on the right hand side of the handle mate

M

m3fitter

that's the one... we can recycle the two and make a goodun, don't worry :) pm me your address

Reply to Where could i get in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks