Search the forum,

Discuss Where Can I Get An Ardex Grout Sampler From? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi, I am a tiler in kent and just wondered if anyone knew where I could get hold of an Ardex grout colour sample tray. The one with all the little sticks with the different colours. I will try and post a picture here if that helps.
Ardex.jpg

J

J Sid

CTD do them or email mail Ardex and they should send you one or any Ardex stockiest should have one

T

Time's Ran Out

It just up the road for you!
Usually 7-10 days for out in the sticks and the customer only makes up their mind when the tiles are on the wall.
But agree exceptional grouts.

J

J Sid

It just up the road for you!
Usually 7-10 days for out in the sticks and the customer only makes up their mind when the tiles are on the wall.
But agree exceptional grouts.
yes could pick it up from the factory if needed :)
convinced my CTD to stock it about a year or so ago, best thing they did. Don't sell much Weber or Mapei now.
Just trying to get the colour match silicon stocked next.
I do mark the ends of the colour sticks to show which grouts are stock items and which will be a wait. Never had anyone pick a colour and have to wait, yet :)

Reply to Where Can I Get An Ardex Grout Sampler From? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen