Search the forum,

Discuss What's tools are in your sights or on your wish list ? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

I need a new cutter as my rubi 600 has done some time, still works well but the box is falling to bits and it's £80 for a new box, tempted for sigma but, the not seeing the blade is an issue And so is th weird scoring way and springs

L

LM

I need a new cutter as my rubi 600 has done some time, still works well but the box is falling to bits and it's £80 for a new box, tempted for sigma but, the not seeing the blade is an issue
You can easily see it with the pull handles and you can also see it with the klick klock and max handles, you just have to move your head a bit lol
Take the leap of faith, you won't look back ;)

Reply to What's tools are in your sights or on your wish list ? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen