Search the forum,

Discuss What's tools are in your sights or on your wish list ? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

image.jpeg Get one of these, super grinder if I say so myself ;)

L

LM

I'm after a cordless one I have a festool plug in one I've just bought
Hilti for me first choice, but a very close second would be the Metabo cordless grinder the new slimline version, they make excellent grinders. A lot better than the Dewalt (yuk) or Makita grinders, which can't stick the pace. The other thing to consider are the warranties. Metabo 3 years on tool and battery. Hilti 2 years , but a lifetime fixed repair cost. A Hilti is twice the price but lasts much longer than twice the time and easily outperforms its competitors. I suppose if your a soft user then you don't need a Hilti, however if you ask a lot from your tool then it's a no brainer.

Reply to What's tools are in your sights or on your wish list ? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.