• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2K
Search the forum,

Discuss What's On Telly? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Just come in my local pub for a coffee and there's Netball on the telly!
No football, no sports news, just netball and a table of 5 blokes cheering the defence.
I have to wonder what the world is coming too .
For those interested Northumbria ladies are losing in the 3rd quarter to some super league Mavericks by 6 points.
Inviting the shuffle from a 19 year old lady has a whole new meaning.
Too much whistle blowing for me!

T

Time's Ran Out

It's Hertfordshire Mavericks and the 3rd quarter has just finished - so I can creep out by the side door before I'am noticed.
Netball!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Apparently Sky have given up on the (car)toon army and found the Netball more entertaining, certainly more goals being scored. Did you accept the invitation for the shuffle TJ? :rolleyes:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That coming from a Leeds fan :)

Good luck with the boro lol lol.

fisherman.06.jpg

T

Time's Ran Out

The wife convinced me to take Sky sports for 6months yesterday at 5.00pm. Half price it was and the worst £15 a month she's spent since she enrolled in weight watchers.
I had to sit through the worst display of Newcastle United since the last time they lost by 5 goals earlier in the season.
It's Netball for me from now on - practicing my shuffle has become paramount.

Reply to What's On Telly? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen