Search the forum,

Discuss Whats new ? . . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You are mixing up your alerts with the new posts number.
[automerge]1568405093[/automerge]
Screenshot_20190913-210421.png

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If it says there are 2 there probably isn't. It won't update every second. We have too many people across the network now to show view counts and post counts bang on.

I have about 250 all the time I can't get it down.

But if you're in single numbers, then go read them, then check again, it might not have updated yet.

But by the time it does, there might be another few.

Clicking the mark forums read forces and update so that will be accurate and zero then.

D

Dougs Third Go

and to think I used to sit at my laptop just waiting for new posts..in anticipation of TJ posting something that needed moderating oh. how the tables have turned haha :} weird thing is, I still look for my mod tools when I see a thread posted with incorrect spelling...and NO!!! I don't want that job again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Whats new ? . . in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread as the only other...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Tilers turned up this morning, I explained the plan, and they said it's impossible. Something...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen