Search the forum,

Discuss What we up to this weekend? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Went out last night with lads,beer,food and beer,then had to get up and do this today by the order of the boss
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372527647.058024.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372527664.314438.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372527685.048749.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372527697.129689.jpg
Out with the wife tonight,a lad who used to work for me has got married today,so gonna get me dancing shoes on

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

been at work starting a bathroom today, fancied a few hours rabbiting tomorrow but dog not up to it after her op so will have to find summat else to do.
What op has your dog had then Doug ? my poppy is recovering from an op she had about 1-month ago on her left knee cap she is limping around and has just started 5 min walks ,the op was £800.oo good job i'am insured ...........

Reply to What we up to this weekend? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement