Search the forum,

Discuss What does your insurance cover? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
In light of the thread in the main forum of chappy being sued for the tiling he did. What does your insurance cover ?

Mine just covers public liability. If I injure someone or damage property I’m covered. If an installation fails due to my error / mistake / not following manufacturers instructions etc. I’m out of pocket for all repairs and materials.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As far as I’m aware none will cover for poor workmanship.

Reply to What does your insurance cover? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen