Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Wedi Installers Course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Peeps
I finally got around to doing the two day Wedi installers course last week. Very interesting and well worth doing. They do two courses a month.

Sharon
Can you link me to a page with the dates on? I'll stick them in our calendar and let people RSVP and tell Wedi watch the numbers on here.

I really want to make that calendar handy for the forum and we need all the dates we can get for that kinda stuff.

M

MTiler

They dont have anything online, you have to contact them and theyll send you a form, but I was sent these dates:
9th /10th March 20047 – 5 places left
22nd / 23rd March – Fully booked
30th / 31st March – 4 places left

Justine Rigby
Technical Sales Support
Telephone 0161 864 2336
[email protected]

M

Matt Bott

They dont have anything online, you have to contact them and theyll send you a form, but I was sent these dates:
9th /10th March 20047 – 5 places left
22nd / 23rd March – Fully booked
30th / 31st March – 4 places left

Justine Rigby
Technical Sales Support
Telephone 0161 864 2336
[email protected]
Where abouts is the course located?

M

MTiler

Wedi Head Office
Unit 4
Mercury Park
Mercury Way
Trafford Park
M41 7LY

On completion of the course you will receive an attendance and NCFE accredited certificate.
£100 +VAT includes course materials, lunches, accom. thursday night plus evening meal. Wedi merch.

Reply to Wedi Installers Course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks