Search the forum,

Discuss Van size in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
What is the best size of a van for a tiler? Presumably, a smaller van, like Ford Transit Connect, should be sufficient. However, often you need plasterboards / backer boards. In such a case you would rely on delivery or use smaller boards. Please share your thoughts.

Keith

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have just bought a transit swb with medium roof because I'm fed up of dragging everything out of a van to get what you need . This van has Bott racking being an ex virgin media van and its perfect. I can stand up in it and also get a 2.4m board in it. Great for bad weather. I must recommend.

Reply to Van size in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen