Search the forum,

Discuss Urgent help; scratches on ceramic tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Personally I think it's scratches from the polishing process in the production and it's just not very good

Ali_hs

-
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20191206_112456.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20191101_220829.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 43

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If those are leftover or not yet installed tiles, open a box and examine a few to see if the scratches are there as well. That should help get it sorted.

I

Italy

Italgraniti , Is a good brand, it seems strange to make these mistakes, check a tile of the package if it is scratched

Dhtiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I am getting a little tired making bad tiles look good. Antonoio, your tiles are garbage. Customers tell me they paid alot so it should look good. I can't make a poop look like a happy brunch.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I am getting a little tired making bad tiles look good. Antonoio, your tiles are garbage. Customers tell me they paid alot so it should look good. I can't make a poop look like a happy brunch.
A bit strong that statement, you shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush. There are good and bad tiles from all countries

I

Italy

in fact those that do in Alaska are better.
PS. isn't this the season you go into hibernation?

Reply to Urgent help; scratches on ceramic tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen