Search the forum,

Discuss URGENT: (24hrs) Manchester... Want to be on TV in the morning? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

If you are near MANCHESTER and want to be on TV we have this request.

Sorry for short notice:

=================================================

[FONT=Tahoma,Arial,Verdana,Sans Serif][SIZE=+1]TV Guest Required: Talk About Your Career[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,Arial,Verdana,Sans Serif] Sent at: 18th Aug, 13:31[/FONT]

journalmessage.php

[FONT=Tahoma,Arial,Verdana,Sans Serif]Hi there

I’m looking for a guest to come onto a live television programme tomorrow morning to talk about their career…

• The interview is part of a weekly ‘Job Finder’ programme that gives viewers careers advice and current vacancies.

• We wanted someone who is enthusiastic about the job they do and can talk about there profession, how to get into it, qualifications, benefits etc.

• The guest would be required at our studios by 9:45am to go on air at 10:00am and to be finished by around 10:20am.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Daniel Harrison
Head of English News Programming
Email: [email protected]
DM Digital Television
57 - 63 Cheetham Hill Road
Manchester
M4 4ET

--
Deadline: 18th Aug, 18:00
Contact Name: Daniel Harrison
Publication: DM Digital Television
Email: [email protected]
[/FONT]

B

brian c

there must be someone wanting 5 mins fame...LM CERAMICS..LEE?

tHERE MUST BE SOMEONE!

Reply to URGENT: (24hrs) Manchester... Want to be on TV in the morning? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen