Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Tiler

is that someones house? never seen that in a house before very nice mate :sofahide:

M

Mr Tiler

daayyymmmmm!!!!! would love to feel the weight of those badboys! I bet even if the adhesive fails they wont be moving anywhere! lol... was it the same method for laying 10mm? and it looks to me like you somehow had to lower the floor level to accommodate the tiles?

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
daayyymmmmm!!!!! would love to feel the weight of those badboys! I bet even if the adhesive fails they wont be moving anywhere! lol... was it the same method for laying 10mm? and it looks to me like you somehow had to lower the floor level to accommodate the tiles?
Method is simple- put plenty of adhesive, drop stone slab and dance on it... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen