Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spud

Started some steps today I will post some pictures of the finished job when its complete tiles are 4.8mm thick porcelain fixed onto a metal stair case with sand and cement and slurry

Attachments

• 074 (1280x960).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 079 (1280x960).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 81
  • 077 (960x1280).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 078 (1280x960).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 075 (1280x960).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 076 (1280x960).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 68
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Nice work John:thumbsup:. Gary good to see the old skills still in use:thumbsup: well done to two good fixers:hurray:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Was hard to cut this tiles John?

They are very hard tiles but my DNA blade made mincemeat of them.

Hardest thing was grouting, if you look at Pic 8 you can see the texture of the tiles, and they were a nightmare to wash off.

P

Protilers

Sand and cement....EML..............showing your age Gary!!!!...........hehheheheheheheheheeee....hope you are well mate....Lee

C

charlie1

Exceptional work as ever John. Nice silicone work too. Started a nice job last Tues with five baths and a big floor and patio. I'll put some pics up soon. :)

great work john, very tidy and crisp finish! I like the way you have chosen to finish with the exposed side of the tile rather than a piece of blingy trim that would not suite those tiles IMO, very tastefully!! Top job!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
great work john, very tidy and crisp finish! I like the way you have chosen to finish with the exposed side of the tile rather than a piece of blingy trim that would not suite those tiles IMO, very tastefully!! Top job!

Not happy using trims on either stone or natural looking tiles. Only do this on full bodied though. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen