Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
recent travertine shower room

Attachments

• DSCF1784 (1209 x 907).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF1783 (907 x 1209).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF1782 (907 x 1209).jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF1781 (907 x 1209).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF1780 (1209 x 907).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 50

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
cheers guys yes dave i just cut the tiles down into 3 for the panel,done it a number of times with stone i think it makes a nice feature

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
cheers guys yes dave i just cut the tiles down into 3 for the panel,done it a number of times with stone i think it makes a nice feature
makes it look very nice :thumbsup:
:drool5:but what if you would just cut 3mm deep groove into the tile, for grout?

J

jonnyc

just one pic of show garden at chelsea 2004.
this was really interesting.,
I have many photos of lead up and how we cut stone off site to pre agreed radius for steps,water rill and pond surround but cant work out how to copy from only photos.
this was the first show garden my mate andy sturgeon had been asked to do.
i think it was a massive gamble but he came out with a decent medal and has never looked back.
as it happened he went on to win many golds i think for show gardens and best in show, along with gardening world cup winner in tokyo 2010.
the soak away funnel was the end of road petrol tanker !!!

Attachments

• andy sturgeon chelsea 2004.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 124
J

jonnyc

sorry i posted wrong re funnel.
the end of the petrol tanker was the pond itself.
from bad memory i think it was approx 3.00 mts diameter.
but just look at the colour when sun picks up on it. a great design which i had nothing to do with!!

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks