Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

user123

G that is ace! Worth all the stress and pain, all's well that ends well eh! :)

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

Yep, one to remember, Bri, thanks..feels great now :) You're next...

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Ian

Awesome! Don't forget to sign mine! When you're rich and famous, travelling the world, I need to prove it's an MG original for valuation purposes! :)

Sent from iPhone using tapatalk

U

user123

A lot of work there G, has your client seen any pics yet..

Just half way through progress ones, Mark, they can't pick it up just yet and wanted to wait to see it in the flesh, but I do have permission to publish them already :)

lcjohno

TF
Reaction score
DSC00389.jpg DSC00395.jpg DSC00390.jpg DSC00393.jpg DSC00394.jpg DSC00398.jpg

Here's a recent bathroom i tiled. The floor tiles are quartz and were a real pain to cut round that shower tray. Wasnt sure at first but think the finish is nice. Customer loved it.

J

jay

M G your art work looks good the attention to the finer details is spot on well done (Big pat on the back there):thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Gisela Wow, that is awsome, a true work of art. Get it in JOTM comp, and get it sent to TSJ and Tile UK. they could do a update on your excellent work. The colours are amazing.:thumbsup:

U

user123

Thank you Phil, I will have to check on further publishing with the new owner when they pick it up.. :)

D

DHTiling

Took advantage of the sun today to take pics of the finally finished Fuchsia River commission - realized I forgot to sign it and will no doubt be spending some time yet to clean and polish up every bit of dull millimeter of glass, but here it is, including the original artwork by the artist who commissioned me to turn her piece into a much bigger mosaic, Materials - hand cut vitrified mosaic glass and stained glass, epoxy and marble glue on Versapanel: I'll put in in JOTM when it's received the final clean and signature :)

View attachment 32966 View attachment 32967 View attachment 32968 View attachment 32969 View attachment 32970 View attachment 32971 View attachment 32972 View attachment 32973

Nice work... will look good when grouted...

Just joking... fan dabby dozy piece of art..

M

Mike

here's a bathroom i finished a couple of weeks ago, has a diamond shape window which made it a bit more tricky. a first for me. i also cut the hole out of the tile for the mosaics.

Attachments

• 100_0899.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_0898.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_0897.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_0896.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_0895.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_0894.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 53
U

user123

here's a bathroom i finished a couple of weeks ago, has a diamond shape window which made it a bit more tricky. a first for me. i also cut the hole out of the tile for the mosaics.

Smart, real nice design, too :thumbsup:

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks