Discuss TTA Awards – Tiler of the Year Award in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please vote for Andy Carroll and Son Tiling – The business is well known in the tiling industry, and it’s one that has done a lot of good as a whole. They’ve provided advice on TilersForums.com that has helped budding tilers become awesome tilers. And then their advice has gone on to help other tilers become awesome tilers.

By all means, checkout all the other entries. They’re good. Vote for one of those if you feel those are better.

But as a forum, one of us people are one of the options available, and we would like to see you vote for us.

Scroll through the options below, and vote at the end. Andy Carroll and Son Tiling. – Your good deed will come back around soon enough. 🙂

Continue reading...

Reply to TTA Awards – Tiler of the Year Award in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22