Discuss TRAVERTINE - can competitively priced stone look good? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

1289914703844.jpg 1289914659751.jpg 1289914676695.jpg Although it's just a small cloakroom, by cutting the 600x400mm Travertine into decor panels - framed by chrome inlays - this job had a bit of a 'punch' and I think worked quite well.
The client didn't want 7 years bad luck so the mirror is the only original feature in the room, from when the house was built 5 years ago - so the job was designed around it!!!!!
You can see some of the lighter filling in the stone pieces, but including the floor there was very little waste from 45 tiles.:smilewinkgrin:

1289914703844.jpg 1289914659751.jpg 1289914676695.jpg

T

Tile Shop

1. Old thread (nearly 5 years to be precise)
2. the link you provided shows that you don't stock any Travertine so why post a link???

Good effort in trying to promote your company (which i'm not actually sure is allowed without out some kind of affiliation to TF's), but you have failed big style on that one!

T

Time's Ran Out

1. Old thread (nearly 5 years to be precise)
2. the link you provided shows that you don't stock any Travertine so why post a link???

Good effort in trying to promote your company (which i'm not actually sure is allowed without out some kind of affiliation to TF's), but you have failed big style on that one!

Not sure where your coming from or going to!
The only thing I promote is quality tiling with a bit of design thrown in.
Unless I'am missing something there's no link - but this travertine is available from CTD Newcastle and is their 'trade' quality stone.
From the comments posted 5 years ago some members think it's successful big style.
;)
Can't please everyone.

Reply to TRAVERTINE - can competitively priced stone look good? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks