Currently reading:
Topps Grosvenor Imitation Geometric

Discuss Topps Grosvenor Imitation Geometric in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

HD45081_Black_White.jpg Doing a hall floor next week with these tiles,my problem is with the border as you have a corner inset how would I go about following the pattern.The customer wants the border against the skirting which is going to be hard to get the border to follow, the main tile is 33cm x 33cm border is 33cm x 11 cm and corner inset is 11 cm x 11 cm,has anyone layed these tiles,I have done plenty of Geo floors but think this one's not going to work out right,a few pointer's would be much apreciated.

Last edited:
Ive convinced her now,been on the phone explaining thats the best way I said it always looks good in photo,s but never works out like that ,it was the border that concerned me more but now that I can go with a plain tile against the skirting makes it easier ,I have a few orginal style black but this will not be enough and as I will be starting on Monday have asked her to go to Topps and find a near match even if its a bigger. tile I can cut them down.

Reply to Topps Grosvenor Imitation Geometric in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement