Discuss tiling svq 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

cass

Hi iam trying to gain my tiling leval 2.I know tou can get funded in england through train to gain does anybody know if you can get funded in scotland.

C

cass

Thanks for your reply dave still a little confused looked at the link you sent me and that sounds like you have to be company,i am just a sole trader,looked on train to gain site and they said they dont cover scotland yet is there somwere else i can check.

D

DHTiling

If your organisation is based in England, we’ll assess your business and help you get the skills and training you need to succeed.
If your business is not based in England we have links below to the information for the rest of the British Isles:

Who can benefit from the training?
Train to Gain works to further the skills of all kinds of people, including:

• contracted employees (full and part-time)
  • self-employed people
  • volunteers
  • employment agency workers
Can I get funding through Train to Gain?
The best person to answer this and give you detailed information is your independent Business Link Adviser, or college or training provider. They will also be able to suggest other sources of funding for your training.

Train to Gain - Helping Your Business - Eligibility and funding

Reply to tiling svq 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks