Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling NVQ Level 3 - Done and Dusted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

EH TILING

just out of interest what did the level 3 involve as ive done level 2 and am quite keen on getting level 3.

M

manchestertiler

just out of interest what did the level 3 involve as ive done level 2 and am quite keen on getting level 3.

level 3 is a little more in depth, mosiacs, slate travertine works are covered along with sand and cement screed, most of your work can be taken from level 2 . Im just about to finish my A1 units so i can be an assesor in tiling and supervisory capacities. well worth doing your level 3 mate-it can lead to loads more:thumbsup:

Reply to Tiling NVQ Level 3 - Done and Dusted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen