Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums Experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Checkout the new features designed to encourage more activity.

If you click 'quick links' in the main menu and then 'TFExperience' you'll be taken to a new points page which will give you a few more links to browse around. tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum - Ranking

The main feature is in the user profile pages, you'll see a new tab for 'TFExperience' and if you click it, it'll total everybody's points up.

I'll be adding a fictional 'shop' to the system soon which will enable you to purchase 'items' with your points. The items will simply be images which you use as trophies which get displayed in your user profiles. Though the pictures can be of anything, so we'll have some cars, houses, tiles, maybe even tile companies and tools too.

Let's test and get used to it before we tweak it though hey?

No need to ask who's top of all the stats hey? I'll see if I can disable the Admins and Mods from the main awards to enable some fair competition. :)

Have fun collecting point now please. You just need to thank, uploading images, make or join groups, and generally post new topics and replies to existing ones. So all the normal stuff really.

Reply to TilersForums Experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen