Currently reading:
Tilersforums.co.uk van stickers.

Search the forum,

Discuss Tilersforums.co.uk van stickers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
would this be for elite members only ? or tilers forums arms also ?
All members.

I'm going to try to setup a section on the facemedia group website that houses the couple of sticker choices and get them to sell them at cost, or for a very small profit.

On the page on their website they can then stick ads for business cards and stuff. So that's beneficial for them to do us some stickers.

I've not spoken to them yet, but it seems a win:win:win situation so I'm sure they'll go for it.

I've just been a little busy sorting out some sponsors for all the forums for 2010 so perhaps nearer the end of the month I'll find some time to get onto that and another couple of things we've been discussing in the elite that should improve the forum for all members.

P

Prem Tiler

I think you should only get one if you can knock out 100 push ups without stopping.

If not maybe the admin could decide weather or not a member can have one or purches one. after all you fellas know who is a good conrbuting member and who aint.

Maybe put a button on the TF home page linked to a locked thread that includes a poll where members can chose

Please can I have a TF sticker for my own vecheal
Please can I have a TF sticker for the front door of my local tile shop

and the admin can decide on post history.

Am I making it to complercated?

Reply to Tilersforums.co.uk van stickers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.