Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers required manchester in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
G,day my name is Dave,

I am getting a bit snowed under with work, so lm looking for some good tilers l can work with. You must be timeserved, minimum five years experience, own van, tools, cscs, insurance, and a no winge attitude. This is all high end work so you must be capable of doing everything with a finesse for finishing. The rewards will be high for the most capable persons.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for further info.Im only looking for guys local to Manchester.

Dave Thompsn 07957916510

T

Time's Ran Out

Everything sounded great until you mentioned 'no whinge'
Sorry - but good luck!

aussie tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ok fair enough maybe the no winge comment was a bit harsh lol, what l meant and what l should have put in there, was someone who has a can do, go to attitude. Apologies if lve offended anybody.

T

Time's Ran Out

No apologies required Aussie, my comment was from a purely personal perspective as I've been known to have the occasional whinge!

aussie tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ha Ha hey everyone is entitled to a little winge or even a big one if you feel like it, l even winge lol, what l was trying to get to is lve had tilers working with me in the past and there constantly on the telephone to me winging about anything and everything.This is what l would like to avoid.

lm just gunna go and have a winge at the wife cause tonights tea wasn't good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tilers required manchester in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen